Our Music program is diverse led by a very capable group of individuals:
- Music Director, Chancel and Bell Choir Director: Barb Seaton
- Music Director Emeritus: Ellie Collins
- Organist/Pianist: Colleen Pellman
One need not be a polished musician to participate in the choirs. All that is required is the ability to make a joyful noise unto the Lord.
The Chancel Choir is open to anyone in high school or beyond. They typically lead our Worship Service every Sunday except on occasions where there is other music planned.
The Handbell Choir plays during the Sunday morning worship service and on other special occasions.
Our Praise Band leads the Worship Service in music music during the Last Sunday of every month.
- Childrens Choir: Sunday Mornings after worship (12:30)
- Canticle Bell Choir Thursday 6:45-7:30 p.m.
- Chancel Choir Thursday 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Praise Band Contact Colleen Pellman for information