This very active committee of six people work tirelessly to support our congregation and welcome our guests. Some of our energy is concentrated on the following:
- We welcome volunteers to help with our monthly free lunch (Saturday’s Bounty) offered to the public on the last Saturday of each month September through June from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
- Weekly bulletins are sent to our elderly shut-ins, and periodically personal visits are conducted with our shut ins.
- The 10:45 am service is tape recorded and can be viewed on Spectrum Cable channel 99 at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays.
- Greeters are scheduled to man the parking lot entrance to help those who need assistance and to welcome visitors each Sunday
- Our two Visitor/Guest table are supplied with many free books and other material to help guest build their relationship with Jesus Christ
- There are three children’s tables supplied with lap activities to help the children stay occupied while sitting for worship if needed.
- Visitor bags are presented to first time guests.
If you have any questions or are interested in being involved in this ministry, the contact person is Gwyn Caldwell at 315-336-4381 or you can reach her by email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a message with the church office by calling the church or dropping off a note.